Best Free Online Dating Sites in Ontario Province
Keep the reviews as the only guide you’ll need to get through the dating and hookup scene is the province of Ontario, Canada. Find full reviews of Ontario’s best free dating sites and get ready to date hot single men and women.
Ontario Rating Dating Sites:
The Most Popular Cities to Meet Singles and Make Online Dating in Ontario
- Windsor: Windsor is the elite home to 300,000+ Canadian citizens. It is well-known for its casinos, water parks, and art galleries, and Tamil dating.
- Waterloo: Waterloo is a city in the Canadian province of Ontario. It is located about 94km southwest of Toronto.
- Toronto: Toronto is the capital of Ontario. It is an important Canadian city located along the northwest shore of Lake Ontario. The historically low crime rate in Toronto gave the city the reputation of one of North America’s safest cities. Due to its diversity commitment, you can find a lot of Persian (or Iranian), Korean, Italian, and Japanese elite singles in the area.
- Timmins: Timmins is the fourth largest city in Northeastern Ontario and has a population of around 41,788.
- Thunder Bay: Thunder Bay is a city located on Lake Superior. The town is often linked to as the “Lakehead” or “Canadian Lakehead” because of its location on the border’s Canadian side at the end of the Great Lakes.
- Sudbury: Sudbury is officially known as Greater Sudbury. It is one of the largest cities with a population of about 161,531 according to the 2016 Canadian Census.
- Scarborough: Scarborough is a vast, culturally diverse area that includes the Scarborough Bluffs, massive cliffs overlooking Lake Ontario, lined with parks, beaches, and hiking trails.
- Sault Ste Marie: Sault Ste Marie is famous for the Sault Ste Marie Canal lined with red sandstone buildings. Reviews usually note how the city is popular among the LGBT and a great place for gay, lesbian, transsexual, and shemale dating, along with lots of other Ontario cities.
- Sarnia: Sarnia is the largest city on Lake Huron and in Lambton County. It has a population of about 71,594 as of the 2016 Census.
- Peterborough: It was named in honour of Peter Robinson, a politician who oversaw the city’s first immigration.
- Perth: Perth is a city located on the Tay River that is 83 km southwest of Ottawa. Every summer in July, the Stewart Park Music Festival takes place in Stewart Park.
- Parry sound: Parry sound is located 225 km from Toronto and 160 km from Sudbury. The city is a famous cottage country for the residents of Southern Ontario. One of the world’s deepest freshwater ports is located in the city.
- Ottawa: Ottawa is famously known as the Capital city of Canada, with a dense population of nearly one million inhabitants. A great place to find a geek or a dating expert professionals (maybe even writing reviews for us, who knows?)
- Oshawa: The name Oshawa is derived from the Ojibwa word “aaz haway,” meaning “the crossing place.” It is the largest municipality in Durham.
- Oakville: Oakville is not a city but rather a town. It is known to be the largest town present in Ontario.
- North Bay: North Bay home to approximately 50,000 residents, is widely known for the forest, lakes, and waterfalls.
- Niagara: as the name Suggest Niagara is a municipality present to the west of the infamous Niagara Falls (visiting those is one of the greatest date ideas). Niagara has an estimated population of nearly 100,000 residents.
- Mississauga: Mississauga is a central Canadian town bordering Toronto on Lake Ontario. It’s a famous shopping district with many shopping malls.
- Midland: Midland region was home to the Huron/Ouendat nations recognized as the most advanced nation in northern America before the British conquest.
- London, Ontario: London City, also known as the Forest City, is home to more than 400,000 people and a large Muslim population.
- Kitchener: Kitchener is one of three cities along with Cambridge and Waterloo which make up the Regional Municipality of Waterloo, also known as KWC
- Kingston: Kingston is called the “Limestone City” due to many historic builds designed using local limestone. Kingston was also the capital city of Canada for a brief time in history.
- Kenora: this town is known for its beautiful lakes and film location: hence it was dubbed as the “Premier Boating Destination of North America.” Think of that when you will select some ideas for your next rendezvous, no matter if it’s with a bisexual polyamorous married couple, LGBT single, or a Jewish vegan – opportunities are endless.
- Hamilton: it is known as the port city present in the Ontario province, most famous for its Steel and Iron Industry, which had led to its fast development in recent times. Also famous for interracial dating and black singles.
- Guelph: This city in the southwestern of Ontario is known as “The Royal City.” It is part of Wellington County but is politically independent of it.
- Cornwall: Cornwall is home to several sports, including rugby, swimming, soccer, and many more.
- St Catharines: St. Catharines is renowned for its unique and lush parks, trails, and gardens. It is also known as “The Garden City.” Note this city for having a large Jewish and Russian population.
- Cambridge: When it comes to living in Canada’s best places, the Cambridge region falls in the middle. Well recognized for its ancient limestone building structures dating back to the mid-1800, the city has a European ‘Dickens-like’ elegance.
- Brantford: Brantford is a small but welcoming city with a strong history and culture. The city was named after Mohawk Chief Joseph Brant.
- Brampton: The city was discovered in around 1830 and was named after the English birthplace of John Elliott.
- Belleville: Belleville is located on the north shore of the Bay of Quinte. The location of the city is ideal: it is right between Montreal and Toronto. Since it is modern and progressive, any LGBT single, vegan, Muslim poly, or BBW can find someone to chat with.
- Barrie: Barrie is a summer and winter resort now having an economy based on diversified manufacturing and services. Its attractions include Centennial Park and the Simcoe County Museum and Archives, and Springwater Provincial Park. Many senior and mature singles come here, so it is a fantastic place to meet fellow Christian ladies or gentlemen.
Other Dating Sites in Ontario
Statistics on Online Dating
Ontario is one of Canada’s most diverse provinces, and that’s not a surprise that online matchmaking thrives here. Bisexual or asexual, straight, poly, or elite professional – with services we mentioned above, everyone can find someone to fill the void in their heart… or their bed tonight. Get your phone or turn on your computer, read our reviews, and choose which platform fits you the best to find the top single waiting for you.