Best Free Online Dating Sites in Alberta Province
Alberta, the 3rd largest Canadian province in terms of population, is home to 4,400,000 people. Most citizens in the province have complained about the lack of a dating scene in Alberta. You’ll hardly find people talking about opportunities to date! However, Alberta is heaven for all available women since lots of men are working in the province. Most people (approximately 70%) prefer online dating as more than half the male population works in the oil industry that requires them to be away for the most part. They need a viable method of communication with folks nearby – and online dating fulfils that niche. Additionally, living within the province of Alberta is expensive due to fluctuations in oil prices.
Are you a single looking for the best online Alberta dating sites? It doesn’t matter if you’re a senior adult and seek Muslim, Christian, or someone specifically Catholic. Maybe you are into the LGBT dating scene. A province holds lots of queer-friendly events and welcomes lesbian and gay relationships. Interracial relationships are arranged online too! This rating will give all the details you need to know about the best matchmaking websites with the best services to spice up your single life. Check out the reviews:
Alberta rating dating sites:
The Most Popular Cities to Meet Singles and Make Online Dating in Alberta
- Calgary: with a population of 1.2 million people, it is the most densely populated and urbanized Alberta city. The credit for Calgary’s popularity is thanks to its oil reserves and lots of interesting events. An excellent destination for in-person dating with its attraction.
- Edmonton: Edmonton is the second most populated city in Alberta, with a population of 970,000 Canadians. It is the capital city of the Alberta province. Edmonton is also known as the “gateway to the north” and is popular for its oil reserves and diamond mining.
- Fort Mcmurray: home to more than 65,000 Canadians with its beautiful Athabasca Oil Sands and rich history of being settled in by the people of Cree.
- Grande Prairie: Grande Prairie has a population of 63,000, being the 7th largest city in all of Alberta. It is known for its great variety of parks that make a great weekend getaway. It is also the home for migratory trumpeter swan during nesting season.
- Lethbridge: With a hundred thousand population, Lethbridge is the 4th most densely populated city in Alberta.
- Medicine Hat: Medicine Hat is a city found in the southwest of Alberta with a population of 63,000 and known for its breathtaking sceneries, great variation of parks and museums.
- Red Deer: Red deer is the 3rd most populated city in Alberta, with 100,000 people. The museums in Red Deer are its most famous attractions, wildly popular for its extensive collection of Artworks produced by first Nations and local historical events.
Other Dating Sites in Alberta
Statistics on Online Dating
If you’re a single senior (maybe even a cougar) in Canada, this review of Alberta’s most popular dating sites is a killer guide to finding love, sex, and maybe even a long-term partner. We’ve made it easy for you by breaking down statistics according to cities and giving insight into the towns you’d possibly be moving to for your lover.