Best Free Online Dating Sites in British Columbia Province
If you’re a single male or female in British Columbia and want to know more about BC’s dating sites, continue reading this review. The guide will cover all the bits and bobs of the most popular online dating websites and apps, the best cities to date in, and the statistics of all single men and women of British Columbia Province, Canada.
BC Rating Dating Sites:
The Most Popular Cities to Meet Singles and Make Online Dating in BC
- Campbell River: Campbell river city has a population of 35,000. It is a small, coastal town built on fishery and home to a lot of mature Christian singles.
- Victoria BC: Victoria is the British Columbia province’s capital city with about 80,000 inhabitants. A tour of Victoria is a must when visiting the area. There are many attractions to see amongst which the most famous are the castles.
- Vernon: The city Vernon gets its name from the famous Forbes George Vernon, formerly the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia. The city as easy access to Kalamalka, Swan, and Okanagan Lakes.
- Vancouver: Vancouver is not only the most densely populated city in British Columbia, inhabiting almost a million Canadians but also one of the most important cities in all of Canada. The city is well-known thanks to its various filming locations and ethnic diversity.
- Prince George: Prince George is one of the BC’s biggest cities with a population of 86,622 in the North of British Columbia.
- Penticton: Just like Kelowna, Penticton is a city situated in Okanagan Valley. Penticton is known for its all-year-round pleasant climate and various attractions like its infamously golden beaches.
- Nanaimo: Nanaimo is a small ferry port city present on the eastern coast of the Vancouver Islands. The Nanaimo Museum, showcasing the urban industrial and indigenous populations, is the most popular attraction.
- Kelowna: Kelowna is a city situated in the Okanagan valley, with beautiful landscapes. Most notably known for its 20 wine-growing areas, making it a hotspot for tourists who love wine tasting.
- Kamloops: Kamloops has a population of nearly 100,000. It’s known as the Tournament capital of Canada as it hosts many tournaments and by 2021 is estimated to have hosted more than 100 matches.
- Hope: Hope is a small town with a humble population of nearly 6,000 inhabitants. It’s mostly known as a commuter’s town since it’s a one-stop rest place for travellers.
- Cranbrook: Cranbrook is a city blessed with beautiful sunlight all-year-round and is known to be the best place to work in.
- Chilliwack: Chilliwack is the seventh-largest city by area in British Columbia, with approximately 100,000 inhabitants that were historically dwellers of a farming community now present in the city.
Other Dating Sites in British Columbia
Statistics on Online Dating
The following are the statistics on single men and women of BC on online dating platforms.
Most British Columbia cities make a great dating spot for women who don’t seem to find much luck in finding a guy. At the same time, it is heaven for gay men as well! Canada is the most culturally diverse country with little to no discrimination, making it the best place to date interracially. See any dating site you like? Check out the reviews and explore the world of dating.